Clinical Studies show that sports and recreation programs can help children establish lifelong, healthy, physical activity patterns. Regular physical activity can ward off life-threatening diseases, reduce feelings of depression and anxiety, help control weight and obesity, build and maintain healthy body and mind.
TENDER HEARTS concept grew from the experiences, observations and aspirations of parents, families and friends of children with special needs who wish for their children the joy, discovery, laughter and friendships that are the hallmarks of healthy childhood. Availability of specific recreational and life skill developmental programs is limited in UAE and other Gulf Nations. The children’s enthusiasm for such activities knows no bounds. Children will be engaged in a dazzling array of after school and weekend activities like dance and music lessons,creative art, drama classes and sports. These activities form an essential part of the development of imagination, confidence, physical and emotional well being of the self. They promote independence, respect, responsibility and self-esteem.
“Millions of geniuses live without discovering their talents.Don’t join the millions ,be unique and discover your hidden talent”
- Provide and develop reliable, affordable and quality kids activities before and after school.
- Provide happy, secure and friendly environment for special kids rich in variety of rewarding and carefully planned experiences so that children learn, play, achieve and have fun.
- Increase participation in sports and recreation programs.
- Provide access to life skill training with an ultimate aim of placing them in relevant fields.
- Bring awareness of Tender Hearts services and programs to families with special needs children.