Our mission is to make life beautiful for children with special abilities and help them become confident members of society and the world at large.
- To develop and provide reliable, affordable and quality stimulating activities before and after school.
- To provide a happy, secure and friendly environment for differently abled children, that is rich in a variety of carefully planned, rewarding experiences so that they learn, play, achieve and have fun.
- To increase participation in sports and recreation programs.
- To provide access to life-skill training with an ultimate aim of placing them in relevant fields.
- To bring about an awareness of Tender Hearts Arena services and programs to families with differently abled children.